With dye-sublimation printing, four high-quality inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black = CMYK) are combined to produce the final printed image. Through this process, it is possible to print all colors and complex graphics or images.
Because of this, dye-sublimation printing is perfectly suitable for small print quantities and photo printing
- Important Information
- Dye-sublimation printing is applied to white fabric. When light shines through this fabric, the print will be visible with a lighter opacity on the back (unprinted) side.
- Through the printing process, slight variations* in color may occur.
Branding Templates | data transmission
Please ask for the Branding Templates.
- scale is 1:10
- please convert fonts and graphics into paths
- image data with 700-1000 dpi
- save as open Illustrator data
- please send your data by X-GLOO Channel
Screen Printing belongs to the classic applying graphics to cloth. A screen is made from the backing material with a template of the graphic and color is applied by a roller. When the graphic is composed of more than one color, the colors are applied one after another. A separate screen is used for each color. Screen Printing is recommended when printed quantity is high, due to the cost of preparing the screens.
- true colors
- recommended for simple graphics without color gradations and complex shading
- Application on
- Canopies and Canopy Bannern
- Tunnel Parts
Branding Templates | data transmission
Bitte fordern Sie unsere Branding Templates an.
- vectorized graphics (*.eps or*.ai or *.pdf data)
- fonts (lettering) should be converted to vectors/curves
- please designate colors in Pantone Colors (color reference: Pantone Matching System solid coated).
THERMALTRANSFER FOIL BRANDING – TTF Print (for Clearance Sale and In Stock Products)
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PRINT METHOD?
With the Thermal transfer printing, the Client has a quick and inexpensive alternative to digital or screen printing. Additional advantages are the very high UV resistance and no discoloration through exposure to moisture.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
Products printed with thermal-transfer foil printing can be shipped within 2 weeks after payment and the approval of Production Files.
- Printable Elements
- The tent Roof and Tubes may be printed with thermal transfer foil printing. Walls and other elements may also be printed by request after consultation. Quality varies depending on the material and color, so please contact X-GLOO to see whether thermal-transfer foil printing is appropriate for your order.
- Maximum Print Size
Print dimensions are restricted to a maximum of 970mm for either the length or the height. The maximum print size is also limited by the available print area on each part of the X-Gloo tent or Element. Please contact us for more information or specifics regarding your order.
- Art Requirements
All art that can be digitally-printed can be printed through Thermal transfer printing.
- Note Regarding Intricate Designs
Not all shapes can be effectively applied using Thermal transfer printing. Logos or other images that feature ἀne lines can not be applied, for example. Please contact us for more information or specifics regarding your order.
Thermal transfer printing results in a matte print and colors cannot be accurately matched. Pantone color matching is NOT guaranteed!
WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS TO THIS PRINT METHOD?
- Temperature range without risk of buckling or cracking (-15°C to +45°C).
- The print will not delaminate from the fabric through crumpling or folding. However, the print can be peeled off if one intentionally tries to do so.
- No B1 Certificate.
- When printing on dark materials, it may be possible to see the rectangular outline of the transfer film extending outside of the printed artwork.
- The impression made by the printing plate may remain visible on the material.
- Colors may not always be perfectly aligned, which may be visible at the edges of printed art.
- Extensive tests have been performed since June 2013 using a variety of materials exposed to the outdoors. Tests under extreme weather conditions were not performed.