Screen Printing belongs to the classic applying graphics to cloth. A screen is made from the backing material with a template of the graphic and color is applied by a roller. When the graphic is composed of more than one color, the colors are applied one after another. A separate screen is used for each color. Screen Printing is recommended when printed quantity is high, due to the cost of preparing the screens.
- true colors
- recommended for simple graphics without color gradations and complex shading
- on X-Pert Dach
- on X-Pert Tubes
- and on all X-Pert Walls
- on X-Pert Canopies and Canopy Bannern
- on X-Pert Tunnel Parts
- on X-Relax
For Screen Printing, please enter your data in the branding templates.
- vectorized graphics (*.eps or*.ai or *.pdf data)
- writing should be converted to vectors/curves
- please designate Colors in Pantone Colors (color reference: Pantone Matching System solid coated).