THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND X-GLOO
- An analysis of our end customers has shown that the largest portion of X-GLOO’s consumers comes from the automotive industry.
- X-GLOO has already sold its products to more than half of the 70 auto brands worldwide (e.g. BMW, Audi, Citroen, Renault, Peugeot, Land Rover, and Jaguar)
- Conclusion: There is a lot of potential in this industry!
AIM: NEW CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
The market data provided here will give you an insight into the automotive industry. Amongst others, you will come to know the market participants, the global automotive manufacturers, the parent companies and their respective auto brands, and the biggest automotive suppliers.
Additionally, we have listed the advertising agencies together with auto brands which they serve – at least as many as we were able to discover in the scope of this market research. This data can assist you during new customer acquisition and hopefully make your job easier.
The following market information for new customer acquisition is available for your use:
- A list of all of the worldwide auto brands
- An overview of international motor shows taking place in 2015
- An Excel table listing the TOP 100 automotive suppliers
- A list of car-sharing providers
- An overview of the individual car manufacturers – parent companies with their subsidiaries (“Which auto brand belongs to which parent company?”) and their advertising agencies
- A Download – Prezi presentation about the automotive industry, its development, and its market participants
- Contact information for all X-GLOO distributors
UTILIZE THE SYNERGIES OF X-GLOO’S WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK!
- The list of all the worldwide auto brands offers valuable information about distributors’ past sales to automotive manufacturers in different countries.
- Please get in touch with the respective distributor according to interest and requirements.
- Orders are often assigned regionally. We have consistently experienced in the past that distributors have been successful in new customer acquisition if another distributor in a different region has already sold to the same brand.
- If the respective distributor provides the release data for other distribution partners it could truly open doors and facilitate the acquisition.
- Please note that in many cases advertising agencies operate between distributors and end customers and are not willing to release the use of the data.
- Eventually, you as a distributor are the one to decide to which extent you want to utilize the worldwide distributor network and to which extent you want to play a part in it.
- Please note that this information is a snapshot and can change at any time.
- Please treat this information as confidential and do not pass it on to third parties.
- We cannot take responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the information.